Technical Engineer – Microsoft
Location(s) : Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Planning, setup and configure, and implement/deploy/migrate on AD/ Exchange/ O365/ SCCM and other Microsoft Enterprise applications at client premises.
- Verify technical consistency between project contract scope of work and client IT environment and needs.
- Works closely with clients/vendors to resolve open issues, monitor schedules, and evaluate the level of technical support required and delivered by vendors.
- Perform audit of client environments for difference between current environment configuration and what configuration to be.
- Integration of third-party archive systems with Exchange.
- Provide technical guidance to client IT managers, Project Managers.
- Perform quality control testing and verification steps throughout project as needed
- Provides support, guidance, and training regarding the capabilities and usage of equipment or technology being evaluated or installed.
- Interacts with clients and internal engineering groups to create and/or review requirements, functional specifications, and detailed designs.
- Carry out project roll-out, installation and ensuring successful implementation of projects within schedule.
- Provide project and maintenance support services for Workplace Tower. Subject to Microsoft Business Primarily on Microsoft, Citrix &VMware Workspace one related solution.
- Any ad hoc task assigns as and when by Management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or minimum 2 years’ experience in a hands-on technical role experience in Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Possess valid Microsoft Certifications.
- Knowledge on third party archive systems like Symantec Enterprise Vault, EAS, EMC Source One and Email Xtender etc., and how they integrate with Exchange.
- Working knowledge of Exchange Web Services and MAPI protocols.
- Good oral and written communication with high attention to detail.
- Strong dedication to excellent delivery and customer service.
- Team player and self-starter with ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast growth environment.
- Aptitude to quickly grasp current software functionality and third-party products in order to extend that functionality to meet new and evolving requirements.