Location(s) : Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Procurement Management which includes preparing purchase orders, sourcing of goods from selected suppliers at appropriate prices, process networking products permit and licensing applications through SIRIM, maintaining accurate record of purchase orders and monitoring outstanding orders from suppliers with the necessary follow-ups.
- Vendor / Freight forwarding Management which includes liaising with relevant authorities to ensure prompt clearance of goods and negotiating with vendors and freight forwarders to facilitate best price with appropriate delivery lead-time.
- Maintain/initiate a good track record of cost saved through proper costing procedure.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of goods to customers and maintain a record of all approved suppliers.
- Candidate must possess at least an SPM. Relevant working experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Good communication and negotiation skills coupled with good business acumen.
- Analytical with leadership capabilities, trustworthy, strong integrity and good interpersonal skills required.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply