Account Manager (IT Sales)
Location(s) : Petaling Jaya
- Establishes relationships with the client’s Information Technology (IT) and business unit executives as a trusted advisor who understands their issues, needs, and requirements.
- Manages client’s IT and business satisfaction in the delivery of IT services and ensures profit objectives are met.
- May lead business development teams in identifying new business opportunities and managing the sales cycle from start to finish, particularly in growing the existing business in the account.
- To engage with principal, partners, suppliers, in the sales activities on IT products and services of the Company
- To ensure sales targets are achieved and to maintain good customer rapport
- To monitor market conditions and recommend pricing and market strategy
- To investigate customer’s complaints on quality, delivery, service etc and to recommend corrective measures
- To present, negotiate and prepare contracts & quotations etc
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree in IT or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years experience in account manager role in IT products/services/outsourcing Industry.
- Preferably specializing in Product Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Strong initiative & people networking skills.
- Proven sales track record.