Technical Support Engineer
Location(s) : Klang Valley
- Install, troubleshoot and configure of PC, Notebooks, Printers, Scanners hardware components.
- Install, troubleshoot and configure of Microsoft Win7 Operating system and Microsoft applications in the Desktop and Notebook.
- Install and troubleshoot Mcafee anti-virus software, patches and hot-fixes for MS or other applications.
- Installation and troubleshoot of Client Access, Banking in-house applications etc.
- Create and setup new image, support CA deployment and McAfee agents
- Liaise with vendor’s engineer for system hardware and software set-up
- Assist in desktops, printers and LAN infrastructure inventory reporting
- Assist in desktops, printers and LAN infrastructure related projects
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical specialization
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good in spoken and written English; ability to communicate in Mandarin/Cantonese is an added advantage
- Strong analytical and proactive attitude
- Able to work extra hour after standard working hour, as and when required on occasions.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel within Klang Valley
- 1 year contract position