Senior Technical Engineer
Location(s) : Petaling Jaya
- To ensure successful implementation of projects within schedule.
- To focus on key customer’s IT infrastructure for further enhancement.
- To provide onsite post-sale support.
- To ensure SLAs are met and achieved customer satisfaction.
- To provide after office-hour offsite standby (rotation basis) if deemed fit
- To obtain job related Industry Certification for principal partnership requirement.
- To lead project.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline or Diploma in IT with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in IT environment preferably with good knowledge of VMWare platform or Storage
- Possess interpersonal skills with a customer service mindset.
- Fluent in English and possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to configure and design infrastructure solution based on VMware/Microsoft/Storage solutions.
- Good knowledge in IT troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Available to be on 24/7 standby (weekly rotation basis) and able to work after office hours, weekends and on Public Holidays if situation demands.
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS & DHCP, Windows operating systems configuration, troubleshooting & implementation.
- Good working knowledge of networking, eg. TCP/IP and routing.
- Technical skills requirement in any of the following areas :
- MS Windows OS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V, SQL, SCCM, SCOM etc
- VMware vSphere, vCenter, SRM.
- HP or IBM Servers, Blade Servers, Storages & Hyperconverge.
- Preferred Minimum Certifications: MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA.
- Any of the following Certification will be a plus: VMware VCP5, VCP6, HP ATP, AIS, ASE, MASE and ITIL
- Knowledge of Backup solution (Veritas, Veeam or Dell EMC Networker) and SAN Storage (HP/dell EMC/NetApp) are added advantage
- Must possess own transport.