Senior Technical Engineer - Network
Location(s) : Petaling Jaya
- Review of comprehensive preventive maintenance report.
- Provide technical assistance to Engineer (Level 1).
- Provide onsite or offsite support to customer.
- Involve in department rotate standby rooster.
- To lead the project incident report from technical perspective.
- Prepare problem management report.
- Responsible for carrying out complex installations (more than one technology).
- Lead or participate in project deployment.
- Ensure project deployment according to timeline.
- Provide input for document development of project.
- Capture and update project implementation technical issued for lesson learn.
- Conduct project testing and commissioning with customer.
- Update installation ticket in a timely manner in FSMS.
- Update timesheet in Intranet system timesheet.
- To conduct a minimum of one knowledge sharing session.
- To conduct CTC service review before closure of the project.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advance Diploma or Degree in IT related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience of hands on network technical experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP routing, network packet analysis tool use and configuration.
- Familiar with network equipment such as router and switches.
- CCNA or CCNP certifications would be an added advantage.
- Experience with Cisco catalyst and nexus product would be an added advantage.
- Experience with Cisco ISE and Firepower would be an added advantage.
- Experience with Cisco Software defined solution would be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills and customer management skills, ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and remedial action plans through oral and written communications.
- Contribute to a positive work environment by being an active and productive team leader.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership, self-motivated, willing to learn, independent worker with a good attitude.