Senior Pre-Sales Architect - Network
Location(s) : Petaling Jaya
- The Senior Pre-Sales Architect must be able to assists in bidding activities including solution architecting, liaising with partner/principal on technical aspects, solution verifications and evaluation or review existing solutions, proposal write-up, customer presentations, clarifications, proof of concepts and other related activities.
- The Senior Pre-Sales Architect needs to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned solution focus. Able to understand the customer’s requirement and suggest alternatives to better the solution and alleviate the challenge/ issue being addressed.
- A Senior Pre-Sales Architect needs to be a leader who can efficiently lead a team of pre-sales architect and effectively work with other business units in the company and the customer team in the creation of the solution. The Senior Pre-Sales Architect should be able to work with the customer and help them envision the solution value, and how it will benefit them in the longer term.
- The Senior Pre-Sales Architect also does the role of a consultant during the early phases of the solution, create technology roadmaps that align technology with business vision and direction, when he/she needs to gather requirements and work with the sales and business team to put together a proposal for the customer
- Must possess a strong desire to pursue and develop future career in solutioning, to focus on design, architecting and sales support.
- Strong specialization knowledge in either Networking (LAN, WAN, etc.), Security is a strong advantage.
- Sound understanding in Public/Private Cloud architecture with good knowledge in end-to-end solution integration.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good documentation and proposal writing skills.
- Highly motivated individuals who have very strong technical skills across multiple disciplines complementing a strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Willing to work under tight schedule to meet stringent requirement timeline.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalence.
- Minimum 5-years of working experience in Networking, Security and etc, preferably in pre-sales support.
- Principal certification from Cisco, Huawei, HPE is added advantage.
- Good knowledge in common IT landscape for enterprise customer environment