Pre-Sales Architect - System
Location(s) : Klang Valley
- To provide pre-sales technical support to System business primarily on x86 servers, storage, backup, HCI and virtualization solutions.
- Other system solutions may be developed in accordance to company business direction.
- To study, analyze, integrate and architect system infrastructure solution according to customer’s business, technical and operational requirement.
- Assists in bidding activities including solution architecting, preparation of BOM, liaising with partner/principal on technical aspects, solution verifications, proposal write-up, customer presentations, clarifications, proof of concepts and other related activities
- Liaise with principal and being technical champion for assigned solution/products/technology
- Liaise with internal or 3rd party deployment team to ensure success deployment of projects
- Interface with customer to provide consultancy services
- Must possess a strong desire to pursue and develop future career in pre-sales area, to focus on design, architecting and sales support.
- Strong specialization knowledge in either VMware, Veritas, DELLEMC, NetApp, HPE, Veeam solution is a strong advantage.
- Sound understanding in Public/Private Cloud architecture with good knowledge in end-to-end solution integration.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good documentation and proposal writing skills
- Good inter-personal and communications skill with all levels
- Self-motivated, self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good team player
- Willing to work under tight schedule to meet stringent project timeline
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalence
- Minimum 3-years of working experience in System Infrastructure environment on server, storage, virtualization, backup and etc, preferably in pre-sales support.
- Principal certification from VMware, DELLEMC, NetApp, Veritas, HPE, Veeam is added advantage.
- Fair knowledge in common IT landscape for enterprise customer environment