Pre-Sales Architect – Network
Location(s) : Petaling Jaya
- To provide pre-sales technical support to Network business primarily on network solutions.
- Primarily supports Multi-vendor Routing/Switching and WAN solutions.
- To study, analyze, integrate and architect network infrastructure solution according to customer’s business, technical and operational requirement.
- Assists in bidding efforts including solution architecting, preparation of BOM & quotation, liaising with partner/principal on technical aspects, solution verifications, proposal write-up, customer presentations, clarifications, proof of concepts and other related activities.
- Liaise with principal and being technical champion for assigned solution/products/technology.
- Liaise with internal or 3rd party deployment team to ensure success deployment of network projects.
- Interface with customer to provide consultancy services.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalence.
- Minimum 2-years of working experience in Cisco networking environment with hands-on skill on LAN switches, routers, firewalls and etc. Pre-sales experience is added advantage.
- Cisco certification like CCNA/CCNP/CCDA/CCDP. Certification with other vendor is added advantage.
- Sound knowledge on LAN/WAN/DC networking.
- Fair knowledge in common IT landscape for enterprise customer environment.
- Possess experience in designing IT infrastructure solutions that includes LAN, WAN, Security and voice solution.
- Must possess a strong desire to pursue and develop future career in pre-sales area, to focus on design, architecting and sales support.
- Design and Implementation experience on Cisco network products and solutions included routers, switches, security and etc is preferred. Working knowledge on other products like HP, Force10, Juniper is added advantage.
- Knowledge in other related WAN technology like Application Delivery Control (ADC), WAN Optimization, Bandwidth Management, Cloud and etc is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge in other emerging technologies like SDN, SDWAN, Cloud Managed networking, SD-Access, Virtual networking and etc.
- Sound understanding in TCP/IP protocol, LAN/WAN data networking and routing, with good knowledge in end-to-end network integration.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good documentation and proposal writing skills.
- Good inter-personal and communications skill with all levels.
- Self-motivated, self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good team player.
- Willing to work under tight schedule to meet stringent project timeline.