Lead - Microsoft Services
Location(s) : Klang Valley
- Perform technical resources planning for company projects implementation, technical support case handling and support staff technical training & development.
- Provide technical guidance to customer IT managers, Technical Lead, Engineers and Project Managers.
- Ensure the effective communications and relationships between CTC customers, CTC support team members and CTC appoint vendors are maintained.
- Manage Microsoft, Citrix & Workspace One Service Level Agreement in providing the maintenance support to customer on contract signed.
- Responsible to manage incident management, problem management and prepare report. Work with principals, vendor, customer, account manager and engineers on high severity escalation case.
- Study, analyse, architect and integrate Microsoft, Citrix & Workspace One solution according to customer’s business, technical and operational requirement.
- Manage the technical team to achieve project implementation on time delivery for Microsoft, Citrix & Workspace One related solutions.
- The Microsoft solution are Active Directory, Exchange, O365, Azure and other related Microsoft infrastructure application software and Microsoft SQL database on infrastructure.
- The Citrix solution are XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Assists in bidding efforts on scoping to derive the solution scope of work, verifications and clarification on proposal for services to be rendered and other related service delivery activities.
- Manage internal or 3rd party deployment team to strategise the scope of work and ensure successful project deployment and maintenance support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 years working experience in Technical Lead/management of for ICT industry.
- Knowledge in Microsoft and Citrix solutions.
- Technical skills requirement in any of the following areas:
- Extensive experiences on planning, setup and configure, and implement/deploy/migrate on
- AD/Exchange/O365/SCCM and other MS Enterprise applications at client premises.
- MS Windows OS, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V, SQL, SCCM, SCOM etc.
- Experience in deployment of x86 Servers, Blade Servers, Storages & HCI will be an added advantage.
- Exchange server experience including both on premise and virtualization components (HyperV & VMware) .
- Possess natural leadership ability, including excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Mature and positive attitude; strong sense of quality and responsibility; able to work well in a fast-paced, multi-cultured dynamic environment.