Field Service Manager
Location(s) : Petaling Jaya
- Manage field services team to provide optimum customer services.
- Develop workflow for the field service team.
- Assist in goal setting, skill enhancement and performance reviews activities for field service staffs.
- Investigate and resolve any issues resulting from substandard performance.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by the team members.
- Provide training to service staff as needed.
- Provide support and guidance to service staff to ensure timely and quality customer services.
- Develop programs to improve technical and customer service skills of service staffs
- Address customers’ enquiries, resolve issues and obtain customers feedbacks proactively.
- Identify and resolve employee concerns/complaints.
- Maintain positive and healthy relationship with various teams to ensure customer service effectiveness.
- Support service teams in achievement of service goals.
- Assist in interviewing and hiring new professionals.
- Ensure that the resources are properly trained to meet service objectives.
- Help the field service coordinator in resource identification and planning.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service through maintenance of high quality and integrity at work environment.
- Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in I.T. or Business Management or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in directly related field managing complex projects and/or operations in high tech industry.
- Demonstrated success in managing complex projects.
- High attention to detail.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Demonstrated success in customer support and/or field engineering.
- Demonstrated success leading and participating in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing in various.
- Flexibility and comfort with uncertainty as is normal in an emerging business area.
- Interpersonal skills that enable successful cross-functional and customer interaction.
- Possess strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Self-manages time and priorities well, juggle multiple projects, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Adheres to high standards of professional conduct.