Location(s) : Petaling Jaya
- Understanding customer’s industry trends, regulatory guidelines, core business needs and coming up with an IT architecture model that meets the needs of the customer according to their strategy and goals.
- Conduct IT infrastructure assessment of customer current set-up, links to their business mission and strategy to develop an end-state or desired design.
- Generates conceptual, logical, and physical network architectures, documents, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architecture that meets client needs.
- Recommending any future IT infrastructure that will help customers in the improvement of business and operations. In depth knowledge on Enterprise Network, Security and Cloud solution portfolio is important.
- Operate across organizational network, security and cloud “silos” to drive common approaches with customers, and within our organization.
- If required, act as Technical Lead in complex projects which span across different technology solutions and advanced services.
- Close alignment with sub-tower business direction on focus solution and services.
- Lead to assign daily task requests to the team.
- Lead a team to propose technical design architecture timely as part of bid process.
- Guide the team how best to understand customer requirement in order to work out a feasible, workable and winning technical proposal.
- Assign and track assigned Pre-sales architect in customer engagement activity.
- Arrange to conduct periodic product and solution update for sales team.
- Have good presentation and communication skills.
- Should be able to communicate complex IT infrastructure designs to other people in a simple way that they will understand.
- Knowledge in enterprise architecture lifecycle.
- Knowledge in technical advanced services associated with design & build for network, security and cloud infrastructure.
- Advanced services – network, security & cloud.
- IT Infrastructure assessment.
- IT Infrastructure design blueprint.
- Software-defined technology application and adoption.
- Cloud technology application and adoption.